Terms & Conditions
1. Deposits are 50% up front and are non-refundable.
2. Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the agreed departure time will be liable to pay the full agreed hire charge.
3. Cancellations between 48 hours and 7 days prior to the agreed departure time will be liable to pay 50% of the agreed hire charge.
4. An additional waiting charge will be as follows: (a) the first 20 minutes shall be free of charge; (b) thereafter £25 per hour (or part thereof) if You are not present and ready to depart at the agreed departure point or time.
5. Route or destination changes and waiting en route may be accepted at Our sole discretion. Any variation or addition agreed with You will be liable to additional charges calculated as the greater of: (a) £2.50 per mile (or part thereof) or (b) £5 for every 15 minutes (or part thereof).
6. You may be liable for any out of pocket expenses including (but not limited to) car parking charges and road tolls.
7. Any damage to the vehicle or spoiling of the interior by You, will result in all costs reasonably incurred by Us in cleaning the vehicle and / or having the vehicle repaired being charged to You. You will also be liable to pay cost of £200 per day (or part thereof) that the vehicle is unable to be used.
Delays and Routes
8. We make every reasonable effort to arrive on time at the agreed collection point. However, we accept no responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control. We will not be liable for delays caused by; adverse weather conditions, strike action, abnormal traffic volume, vehicle breakdowns, accidents, flight delays, acts of god, civil conflict, war of force majeure.
9. The route taken will be decided by Us. We shall take account of the traffic conditions, road works, weather and such other matters that we determine to be relevant to ensure the safest and quickest route possible.
Special offers / Special Return Fare rates
Jones Private Hire from time to time will promote special offers and back fares, these are only applicable for the time they are set and are available at the discretion of Jones Private Hire.
10. We can accommodate a reasonable and safe amount of luggage per person. We reserve Our right to refuse to transport luggage that We consider to be unsafe and / or excessive. We shall not transport; unsafely packed luggage, weapons, explosives, firearms or flammable items, excessively heavy luggage or any unlawful items.
Liability for Loss and Damage
11. We are not liability for damage to or loss of Your luggage or personal belongings.
12. We accept no liability for bodily injury, sickness or death save where the same is caused as a result of Our negligence.13. We accept no liability for any losses suffered by You as a result of delay. For the avoidance of doubt, We accept no liability in the event of a flight or other transport departure being missed.
14. Booking will be cancelled or declined if You or Any of the passengers are abusive, are under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
15. In the event that We cancel or decline You will be liable for the 50% booking deposit.
16. No smoking inside the vehicle.
17. All passengers must wear seatbelts correctly.
18. We reserve the right to change the vehicle at any point.
19. Invoice payments must be made within 5 working days of the date of travel. In the event of non-payment within this period, interest shall accrue at a daily rate of 10% of invoice total from the date of receipt by us of cleared funds. You shall also be liable to pay Us a late payment administration fee of £50.